Below are links to useful websites we put together. They are not operated by us, and therefore we are not responsible for their content.
Passports & Visas
- Foreign Entry Requirements: United States Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs listings on passports, visas, etc.
- Passport Service: Information and downloadable passport applications on-line.
Health & Safety
- US State Department Travel Warnings
- COVID-19 Testing Information
- CDC Travel Information: This site gives the Center of Disease Control's Recommended health precautions and warnings for travelers.
- Vaccination Requirements for International Travelers: A list of countries and their health requirements or warnings plus news articles about outbreaks and immunizations. Also included are a geographic travel map and health recommendations.
- Updates & Information on COVID-19
- CNN Travel: Travel news and destinations.
- National Geographic: Online version of the impressive publication
- Discovery Channel: Provides unique news.
Guides & Regional Info
- Lonely Planet: Down-to-earth travel information about our little corner of the universe. Read articles, check out the upcoming episode topics, and navigate your way though one of the more entertaining sites around.
- Wcities Guide: This guide has profiles of virtually every popular vacation spot in the world.
- The Weather Channel: All you need to know about current weather conditions and 3-5 day forecasts thoughout the world.
- USA Today's weather report
- National Weather Service: Internet weather source
- Currency Converter: The Universal Currency Converter, world's most popular currency tool, allows you to perform interactive foreign exchange rate calculations using up-to-the-minute minute rates.
Maps & Time
- Google Maps: Door-to-Door driving directions, detailed maps. Plus some helpful travel links.
- Worldtime: A easy to use international time conversion site, ideal in case you are needing to know what time it is in Zimbabwe or anywhere else!
Recommended Travel Shows
MedjetAssist is a domestic and global air-medical transport membership program in the U.S. If a Medjet member becomes hospitalized more than 150 miles from home and meets transport criteria, Medjet will arrange medical transport to the hospital of their choice within their home country at no additional cost. All the member pays is their membership fee.